Summary Citations, Pleadings & Documents
Fleurantin Law has been at the forefront of appellate law in Florida. Often, the Florida appellate courts have cited our cases as precedent. Therefore, there is no denying that Fleurantin Law's cases have left their mark on Florida law.
Baptiste v. Baptiste, 992 So. 2d 374 (Fla. 3d DCA 2008) was cited by:
- Roth v. Cortina, 59 So. 3d 163 (Fla. 3d DCA 2011).
Boby Express v. Guerin, 930 So. 2d 842 (Fla. 3d DCA 2006) has been cited by these courts:
- Menke v. Wendell, 188 So. 3d 869 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015).
- Ross Dress for Less, ect. et al., v. Castro, 134 So. 3d 511 (Fla. 3d DCA 2014).
- Jackson v. Jackson, 98 So. 3d 112 (Fla. 2d DCA 2012).
- Reilly v. Design Build Interamerican, Inc., 954 So. 2d 673 (Fla. 3d DCA 2007).
- Westwood One, Inc. v. Flight Express, Inc., 940 So. 2d 1241 (Fla. 3d DCA 2006).
Frye v. Miami-Dade County, 2 So. 3d 1063 (Fla. 3d DCA 2009) was cited by:
- Wise v. City of Fort Lauderdale, No. 15-60686 (U.S. S.D. Fla. July 13, 2016).
- City of Miami v. Nationstar Mortgage, Inc., No. 3D15-1253 (Fla. 3d DCA Sept. 30, 2015).
- Miami-Dade County v. Concrete Structures, Inc., 114 So. 3d 333 (Fla. 3d DCA 2013).
- City of Jacksonville v. Coffield, 318 So. 3d 589 (Fla. 1st DCA 2009).
Fleurantin's Cardozo law journal article Immigration Law: Nowhere to Turn, has been cited by the following scholars and researchers
- Rose Linton, A Presumption of Disclosure: Towards Greater Transparency Asylum Proceedings, 38 Seattle U.L. Rev. 1069 (2015);
- Justin Cox, Public Interes Section: Maximizing Freedom's Information: The Nuts, Bolts, and Levers of FOIA, 13 NY City L. Rev. 387 (2010);
- Larry R. Fleurantin, Exhaustion of Administrative Remedies in Immigration Cases: Finding Jurisdiction to Review Unexhausted Claims the Board of Immigration Appeals Considers Sua Sponte on the Merits, 34. Am. J. Trial Advoc. 301 (2010);
- David Zhou, Making Up for Lost Time: A Bright Line Rule for Equitable Tolling in Immigration Cases, 118 Yale L.J. 1245 (2009);
- Jody Sarich and Kevin Bales, Gaining Freedom Through "Well-Founded Fear": Uncovering the Voices of Modern Slaves in Asylum Applications in the United States (University of Alberta, Toronto 2009);
- Listed in Bibliography: Immigration Reform, 10 Rutgers Race & L. Rev. 583, 601 (2009).
Pleadings & Documents:
Appellant's Initial Brief in Alvarez v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., 16 Fla. Supp. 140 (Fla. 11th Cir. Ct. 2009)